Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Swanky Baby Vintage NOW ON SALE!!!

I know, it seemed like it was never going to happen (at least to me) but the Swanky Baby Vintage Candy Coated Carnival Line is now on sale!!  The entire line is now 25% off.  Please check out my 2 favorite stores to purchase this line Smart and Sassy Looks and One Good Thread.  I have spoken to both store owners this week and between the two of them they have plenty of stock to fit your needs for every size and style.

Here are a few real life pictures of our items from the line, I feel Gabby's shows it off better than the flat stock photos of each piece (photo credits to Becki Jo's Photography on facebook) and yes I am bias.  I think this first outfit makes a perfect outfit to start your transition into fall wardrobe.  This is Faith's Favorite Peasant and the Triple Ruffle Leggings.  Tip:  Size up one size so for your leggings so that your leggings will fit longer than Gabby's, which will serve you better for the fall and then you can pull them out again to use in the spring (bigger bang for your buck, which is what I am all about).

Or you can pair your Faith's Favorite Peasant with the Felicia Flairs for fall


The rest of these items are really spring/summer but because of the the sizing of Swanky Baby Vintage  (2/3, 4/5, 6/7), you could really buy these items now at 25% off (especially if you are getting tired of your current summer closet or are outgrowing some of your summer clothes) and still be able to use these next year.



Additionally, if you are a retailer, wholesaler or clothing company What Gabby Wore Today needs your help for a family close to my heart. I already have a few lined up to help, all of whom will be recognized so that my readers can support their generosity, when my post runs.  If you are interested, I am looking for boys and girls clothes or shoes in specific sizes.  Email me at kamicuse@earthlink.net for more details, it is a surprise so I do not want to reveal too much here right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment