Thursday, September 27, 2012

I'm back! With a "Steal of a Deal" from Addy's Closet and Persnickety Clothing Company

First and foremost, I apologize for being absent for the last 2 weeks.  We took a mini-vacation to Pigeon Forge and as soon as I got home I decided it was time to re-do my living room (and I mean top to bottom, floors, walls, furniture, windows and accessories).  It probably was not the best idea to give a room a total re-do on the heels of a trip, but oh well...

But, I am back now with a "Steal of a Deal" from Addy's Closet, you can get the Persnickety Clothing Company Taylor Jacket in Olive for $30 (yes that is THIRTY BUCKS).  This jacket retails for $96, so that is $66 off the retail price.  I admit, I did not buy this jacket this spring because I was too in love with the Taylor Jacket in the Dottie print and at that price point the budget only allowed for one, but you can't beat $30 for this jacket, which you can use this fall and again next spring. 

Here are a few outfit ideas for the coat this fall.  First I paired the jacket with the Yellow Hannah Top from Spring.  (Note:  I really wanted to show this with the Persnickety Clothing Company Double Ruffle Jeans but ours have not arrive yet)

I also wanted to pair it with a top from fall that you can still easily locate, so I choose the Persnickety Clothing Pink Stripe Basic Tee from Fall 2012.


If you are still in search of boots we LOVE the Joyfolie Maci Boot.  They work great under jeans or also over leggings and a tunic or dress.


Check out Addy's Closet for all of these looks as well as the Daily Steal of a Deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment