Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween outfits - Yay or Nay? Yay, but only if they are on Sale

Do you buy Halloween outfits?  I do, but only if they are on clearance sale, 50% off or more.  In my opinion, they can only be worn for 2-3 weeks (at most) in October and since I only do Gabby's laundry every 2 weeks, that makes them a one time wear.  Since Halloween is tomorrow, tomorrow is also the day that most boutiques will mark their Halloween attire down 50%, which means tomorrow is the day to buy for next year, for the best selection.  I picked up this Peaches n Cream outfit from The Frilly Frog for around $30 (regular price was $60).

We paired it with these zebra stripe peep toe shoes by Foxpaws, which are TDF.  Seriously, we have almost every shoe they make. 


I did need a second Halloween outfit, less dressy for our Pumpkin Farm trip and I found this cute sequins pumpkin top at Walmart (yes GASP, I said it Walmart) but it was $4.98 and perfect for the pumpkin farm when layered with a L/S top underneath



And, here is a sneak peak of Gabby in her Halloween costume (homemade by Grandma)



Happy Halloween to all and don't forget to take a few minutes tomorrow to shop for your 2013 Halloween outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment