Sunday, November 11, 2012

Can I brag? Gabby's 4 year old portraits in Persnickety

Every fall Gabby has her yearly portraits done at CSM Photography by Connie Sue and just like previous years, we chose outfits by Persnickety Clothing Company.  I did have to shop around to find all the pieces for these outfits.  All these outfits, including the Joyfolie Shoes, we purchased at Addy's ClosetSmart and Sassy Looks and The Frilly Frog.

I say this every year, but this year's pictures are my favorite.  The first outfit we chose was the Persnickety Lucille Dress, Persnickety Cream Leg Warmers and Joyfolie Maci Boot







I do like to do an outfit change during our photo session, so the second outfit we went with was the Persnickety Alice Vest, Grey Dot Basic Tee, Grey Dot Ruffle Legging, Black Tutu Skirt (from the Holiday 2011 line) and the Joyfolie Kat Shoes.




If you are in North Carolina, I recommend checking out CSM Photography by Connie Sue, she has great, affordable packages, with a CD from your photo session, so you can print your own pictures, as many as you like :) and of course you know I recommend Persnickety Clothing for your portrait outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment