Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Custom made bows by Mommasbows

Now that I am just about done with my fall shopping it is time to add the finishing touches, shoes and custom made bows!  Today I thought I would share with you one of my favorite bow makes, MOMMASBOWS on Facebook
She can match bows to any outfit you need them for. All I had to do was upload a few pics of the outfits to her facebook wall and let her know what size/type bow I wanted and a few days later they appeared in the mail.  Side note:  Gabby's love affair with the mailman continues, she now thinks he is better than Santa because he brings stuff everyday as opposed to Santa who only bring things once a year.  She has now termed the packages that arrive as "Gabby Stuff" and when we pull up to the mailbox will ask "did the mailman bring any Gabby stuff today?" Read here for more on the mailman

Here is Gabby modeling our newest bows and the outfit they were made to match





Gabby doesn't like a lot of stuff on her head, so I stick with smaller bows but Mommasbows has bows  and headbands to fit all style choices and personal preferences for size and extras.  I love the piggy sets because they are on alligator clips, so we can also use one as just a single bow.  Most to all bows are less than $10 so check out MOMMASBOWS on Facebook for all your custom bows.

Here is one last picture of another bow of ours (which would have been with the matching outfit had my little model been more cooperative this evening)



No comments:

Post a Comment