Friday, June 15, 2012

Persnickety on a Small Town Friday Night...

It has been a busy week.  I haven't posted very much, as I have been busy improving my blog.  In case you haven't noticed, I have 2 new tabs in the sidebar, one with links to my favorite stores and the other with special offers for you (which I hope to have more offers added soon).

So on with What Gabby Wore Today...

Being that it is Friday night, I usually like to go out to a nice dinner.  Tonight, I was not feeling the chain vibe and wanted to try something different and relaxing, so we went to a local BBQ joint (not really my thing, if you know me).  We ate outside and there was a great local band playing.  Much to my surprise we had a great night.  Since most Southern people will tell you that a Yankee like me is not fit to write about the BBQ, I will stick to What Gabby Wore.

Being that it was an outdoor BBQ joint, we had to go casual, but not too casual.  Gabby wore this Persnickety Clothing Company outfit from the Spring 2011 Line.  Based on the number of times Persnickety makes an appearance in my blog, you should be able to guess that is is one of, if not, our most favorite brand.  For shoes Gabby wore Fuchsia Satin Bow L'Amour Flip Flops from La Bambolina (they are in Louisiana but you can find them on Facebook and yes, we have packages that arrive from everywhere...)


 As you can tell from the pics, my little model did not want to cooperate tonight...

A few more pics from the evening.

 Getting ready to go in Daddy's convertible, had to take our Little Giraffe Blanket in case it got too cold.

Dancing to the band playing in the middle of a field...


While eating on a picnic table...

That is the way it is done here in small town, North Carolina, but a least Gabby's outfit was perfect


No comments:

Post a Comment