Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Who is ready for a Clearance Sale?

Well I am, of course, but I meant other than me...

One of my new favorite stores, One Good Thread, is having a big clearance sale right now on spring/summer items, here is the link to the details (http://www.onegoodthread.com/blog/135).  I usually use these sales to stock up on goodies for next year, but there is still time to shop for this season if you are finding you don't have enough (which is never a problem I have).  I found several steals this morning, shipping is free but sizes are limited so you should hurry.  This sale includes Persnickety Clothing Company (which Gabby is wearing below), Swanky Baby Vintage, Misha Lulu, Livie and Luca and others but those are a few of my favorites.  Considering you can re-sell these sale items for almost (or in some cases) more than what you paid for it, these prices are STEALS.  (Some exclusions apply to Persncikety and Swanky Baby Vintage, but not many)

As far as what Gabby wore today, well she wore this adorable Persnickety Clothing Company dress (http://www.persnicketyclothing.com/) and matching leggings.  The dress is from last year, we actually had it last year and I loved it so much I bought it a second time, but the leggings are from this season, so they are still available (and 25-35% off right now, depending on which boutique you buy from or direct from their website). 

Today's shoes are the indestructible Saltwater Sandals Originals in Silver from Berry Styles, which was featured in yesterday's blog entry on free shipping, these are also currently on sale on their website with free shipping too! (http://www.berrystyles.com/)

1 comment:

  1. Kami, you are stellar...Love your blog!!!! I am honored that you mention us. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete