Friday, May 18, 2012

I thought I would start my blogging with a picture of the closet that I will be blogging about.  She really needs a walk in, but this will have to do until she can move into her brother's room when he leaves for College in 2 years (how he ended up with the room with 2 closets is beyond me).  Papa had to build a 3 tier shoe rack to hold all of Gabby's shoes.  The bins at the top (3 of them, the 3rd is out of view) is where we house all of clothes for upcoming seasons that I scored for at least 45% off retail.  My shopping philsophy is to buy 75% off her clothes from End of Season sales and save for the next year and fill in the other 25% with new releases from the current season.  Unfortunately, this does not work for shoes, so we have to pay full price for those (all 30+ pairs in her closet).  I have learned that if you make the initial investment in clothes, you can sell them for almost what you paid for them and dress you little girl for a fraction of the cost in upcoming seasons.
Close up of the shoes.  Happy shopping everyone and look for daily updates on What Gabby Wore Today.

1 comment: