Thursday, May 24, 2012

Favorites from the week

We have had a rather uneventful few days (wow, I feel like I have either missed something or am living another life this week) but we have been busy gearing up for Gabby's first dance recital on Saturday (so looking forward to writing that post).  So stumped for an interesting story, here are a few of our favorite outfits from the week:

First up is this adorable Jelly the Pug skirt and Lilly Pulitzer plain white tee.  I got this skirt for less than half of its original retail price during a Facebook sale from The Frilly Frog (http://www.thefrillyfrog.com/) and found the shirt on ebay for $10.  I bought these red Livie & Luca Sandals to match another outfit that didn't fit, so I was over the moon last night when I realized they matched this skirt.  These are from this season and I bought them from One Good Thread (http://www.onegoodthead.com/).  You can get your pair there, they will be perfect for 4th of July, they are a free shipping boutique!


Several years ago I was turned onto another company local in North Carolina, Chez Ami.  They have their offices and a warehouse in Raleigh.  The warehouse also includes a small store area that is open various days of the month.  Earlier in the week Gabby wore this cute skirt and tank that I picked up at a warehouse sale over the winter for $18.  The deeply reduced prices used to only be available at the warehouse but they recently added a finale sale section to their website so that everyone could join in on the savings (http://www.chezami.com/). 
Last up for today are these shoes by Foxpaws (http://www.foxpaws.com/).  I love this shoe brand but hardly anyone carries them, not sure why because they are not expensive either.  I buy them from a store in Texas and a shopping buddy turned friend that I met on Facebook mails them to me.   We have several pairs but these leopard print peep toes are my favorite.


Please note, my little model has not wanted to cooperate this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment