Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I don't like pants mommy!

Every morning is a battle with my little fashion diva, but some are worse than others, today being on one of the bad ones.  She has strong opinions about what she wants to wear, she would dress like she was having tea with the Queen of England everyday if I let her. We are having a very rainy day here in North Carolina due to what is left of Tropical Storm Beryl plus we have a rather long walk into day care so I wasn't feeling her choice of yet another dress and flip flops so selected this outfit by Persnickety Clothing Company (http://www.persnicketyclothing.com/) and these shoes by Joyfolie (http://www.joyfolie.com/).  Gabby had a total fit because only BOYS wear pants, GIRLS wear dresses, um I am not sure how many boys wear pants like these....

So, I dropped her off at Day Care and her teacher said good morning Gabby and she said today I am a boy, call me Bob...

All of these pieces are from this season and still available, most of the Persnickety Spring Line is 35% off right now.  We love both Persnickety and Joyfolie (and they look so cute together).  We bought our outfit from one of our usual and favorite stores Addy's Closet.

**UPDATE**  Smart and Sassy Looks has just located several of these Grey Gauchos and they are 50% off and you can use code Kami to receive free shipping on yours!

4 comments:

  1. So I literally laughed out loud when I read the my name is bob comment! How funny is she!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that funny....out of the mouth of babes...! As an adult, I always wear skirts because I completely agree with Gabby. She's totally not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete