Saturday, May 26, 2012

Need at home summer activities? Try Kiwi Crates - $10 off coupon below

Ok, so this blog is supposed to be about clothes but I discovered these the other day and am dying to receive my (well Gabby's) first Kiwi Crate. 

I am not a crafty or creative person so I find it hard to do projects with Gabby at home and find that each weekend we are watching too much TV out of a lack of interesting things to do, then I discovered these little babies.  It is an at home arts/crafts/gardening project delivered to your door complete with everything you need for the project (so no running around buying things from 3 different stores) in its own cute little box.

There are different subscriptions you can buy, I bought the monthly (which can be cancelled right after receiving your first if you find it is not for you) for $19.95 per month, with no tax and free shipping.  If you want to try it out, you can use this link for a $10 off coupon making your first crate only $9.95.  Have 2 children? No problem, add supplies for a second project to your monthly crate for $7.95.

http://www.kiwicrate.com/Refer?i=KamiB Refer?i=KamiB


Crates are mailed on the 15th of each month.  I can't wait to receive our first crate and post all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment